How do I know I am ready to work with Pibworth?
It is a hard question to answer, because every client is unique, but we work best with clients who feel they are "on the edge of greatness" which means they:
- have a clear vision of where they are going
- are already good at what they do, they have achieved success, but are ready to play a bigger game or reach a wider audience
- have been active in their business for more than three years
- have decided they are ready to invest in taking their business forward, and that a true partner is what they need - not just someone to throw together a business card layout. (We do offer single project packages, but more often even a single project leads to an ongoing relationship.)
What can I expect when I work with Pibworth?
See our "How we work" page for details
What kind of costs are involved?
The costs vary depending on the client need. Some clients just need a one-time project or an initial set up like an affiliate program or a website and plan to manage that themselves – so the cost could be as little as $500, but most clients who choose Pibworth require ongoing marketing support and are looking for a marketing partner to help guide them through the best use of their strategic marketing program, and those clients will choose a monthly package.
How do your packages work?
We have several options available to clients. For clients with a multitude of ongoing projects and shifting needs, we offer monthly retainer packages where you and your project manager decide on your goals for the month, and decide how your time will be dedicated that month.
Some clients however, have a single project they want completed and do not wish to enter into a monthly commitment, or only want one task competed on an ongoing basis. For those clients we have developed task specific packages.
If you have a need that is not represented by our published packages, feel free to contact us for a consultation
How does payment work?
Pibworth prefers payment via email transfer within Canada, but we do accept cheques, Visa and MasterCard as well. If your prefer to pay with a different credit card, a PayPal invoice will be issued.
Single projects require a 50% deposit upon project start. Retainer clients are required to pay one month in advance, and require a minimum purchase of three months. Retainer hours are not carried forward if not used.
I've considered just hiring a Virtual Assistant. How is Pibworth different than a standard Virtual Assistant firm?
Pibworth offers a mix of services that many Virtual Assistants cannot match. The diversity of our services, combined with the use of Account Managers makes us easy to work with and allows you to focus on what you love to do. Our quality of work is outstanding, and our team is always there to assist you.
If your needs are marketing focused, and require a high level of strategic, technical and design knowledge, then you are likely a good candidate for Pibworth. If your needs are more administrative in nature, then we can recommend several Virtual Assistant companies that focus admin services.
I understand you are not an agency - how DO you help speakers and experts who speak 'get gigs'?
It is very true we are not an agency, nor a bureau, so we do not offer cold calling as a service, however being speaker specialists, we do partner with agents who offer the following types of services that help our clients 'get more gigs':
- Maintain a database of conferences and search for rfp’s that suit your target market and desired engagement style
- Design a proposal template if it does not already exist
- Assist with proposal creation and submission (from writing it, to design elements, to following up on its receipt)
- Set up calls with the speaker and the planner should they be shortlisted
- Arrange for flight, accommodations and delivery of support material and back of room sales items for each engagement
- Liaise with conference organizer with delivery of biography, introduction and supply of marketing and promo material for the conference
- Mange the social media for the client telling everyone of this new gig
- Set up testimonial gathering mechanism from the audience if required – and allowed by conference organizer (whether a videographer on site, or feedback sheets, or online etc.)
- Upon authorization from the meeting planner, coordinate a two camera shoot of keynote to create DVD-quality video for sale or editing
- Find out when the next conference is, and actively seek referrals and testimonials from conference organizer / CEO
If you have additional question, you can email lauren at pibworthps dot com or click the 'book a consult' button on the right!